Sophisticated technology in exceptional design.
Classy, elegant – and quiet… real quiet.
- PID Display for individual adjustment of the temperature and to indicate the coffee brewing time
- Professional quick steam- and hot water valve with a new look
- Larger gauges
- High-end ECM brew group with innovative stainless steel bell
- Quiet rotary pump
- Switchable from water tank to a fixed water connection
- Professional quick steam and hot-water lever valves
- 2 ergonomically angled ECM portafilters with weight-balanced shape
|ECM E61 brew group||●|
|Ring brew group|
|Water tank||approx. 3.1 l|
|Boiler volume||approx. 2.1 l|
|Stainless steel boiler||●|
|Boiler pressure gauge||●|
|Pump pressure gauge||●|
|Water tank/direct water supply switch over||●|
|Rotary valves technology|
|Lever valves technology||●|
|Removable cup warming tray|
|Measurements (without portafilter)
w x d x h
|325 x 475 x 390 mm|
A note on Rotary Pumps. The rotary pumps, used in commercial equipment as well, have an extremely high performance and allow for a steady pressure build up upon your coffee grounds. Moreover, they are quiet, real quiet…
The professional quick steam valves are an additional highlight to this series. Using them is as easy as it is ingenious: A slight movement of the valves in any direction allows for a maximum extraction of steam and hot water. The lock function of the levers permits a permanent dispensing of steam and hot water.
Please Contact us for sales enquiries.