How to prepare coffee:
1. Fill heater with cold water by using the graduated measuring cup supplied.
2. Insert the funnel filter into the heater.
3. Fill the funnel filter with coffee ground for “metal filter”, without pressing it down, taking care not to leave coffee powder on the rim of the coffee maker.
4. Screw the upper part on the heater and tighten well, without pressing too much and avoiding to force the handle.
5. Put the coffee maker on the heat source. In case of flame, prevent it from going beyond the rim of the coffee unit. In case of electric/ceramic glass plate, do not use the highest heat.
6. In few minutes a small amount of coffee will start coming out and the typical puff of Brikka, signalling the beginning of froth formation, will be heard.
7. After few seconds, make sure froth formation has been completed inside the upper part.
8. Pour coffee into the cups, evenly distributing the coffee and froth.
The Bialetti Brikka should be rinsed simply with water, after use. Do not use detergents. The product should not be washed in the dishwasher as this could cause damage to the product and affect the taste of the coffee.
- Body material: aluminium
- Handle material: thermoplastic
- Knob material: thermoplastic
- Easy-clean safety valve
- Not suitable for use on induction plates
- Not dishwasher safe.