The Quick Mill Aquila has a heat exchanger that allows simultaneous brewing and frothing of milk. With the PID-functionality you can adjust the brewing temperature. The manometer measures boiler pressure in and during brewing. Additionally, anti-burn stainless steel steam wand and hot water tap reduces the risk of burns.
The Quick Mill Aquila has a rotary pump for quieter and safer operation and can be adjusted on the right side of the machine. Choose from mains water connection or internal water tank.
- New restyling
- Stand-By Mode
- Rotative Pump
- Possibility to Adjust the Pump from the Side Panel
- New Led Lights
- Die-casted group with water circulating
- Copper boiler 1.8 lt
- Automatic pump refilling with electronic level sensor
- Anti-burn stainless steel steam wand
- Anti-burn stainless steel water wand
- Adjusted for direct connection to water mains
- Certified security valve
- Solenoid sensor for water lack
- Resistor block system
- Pump block system
- Security thermostat
- Stainless steel cup warmer
- Water tank capacity: 3 lt.
- Alarm sound for lack of water
- 1 / 2 cups filter holder
- Double scale manometer
- Expansion valve for the adjustment of coffee brew